charlotte stanford is zoey deutch
mckenna forbes is emily bett rickards
let’s spend our week nights eating cereal on the floor
when there is a perfectly fine table behind us.
we can go to the movies and sit in the back row
just to make out like kids falling in love for the first time.
we’ll paint the rooms of our house
and get more paint on us than the walls.
we can hold hands and go to parties we end up
ditching to drink wine out of the bottle in the bathtub.
and slow dance with me in our bedroom
with an unmade bed and candles on the nightstand.
let me love you forever.
- full name charlotte ann stanford
- describe your character using five words stubborn, adventurous, vivacious, emotional, faithful
- which of the seven deadly sins does your character ascribe to? generally i would say envy but lately, wrath.
- which of the seven heavenly virtues? oh god all of them. but mostly humility and diligence.
- what is your character’s biggest fear? ending up alone.
- what is your character’s biggest regret? letting grady prewitt
into her heartgo.
- when has your character been in love? had a broken heart? broken someone’s heart? GRADY PREWITT. they were co-stars who basically loathed each other because of how opposite they were. him being charming and arrogant, her being bubbly and quiet. then vegas happen and they ended up drunk, then hungover and married. hastag oops. then things were good till they weren’t and she went home to nashville and he didn’t come for her. so they divorced and now she is bitter and leaning on alcohol and meaningless sex to recover.
- does your character have a secret?
she still loves grady prewittshe has always been envious of her sister colbie’s success.
- what about your character is heroic? she would drop everything and more to help her sisters. EVERYTHING. she’s very selfless.