so the greek plot really needs an evan chambers. but more importantly miss analese needs her man. well sort of her man. i have this idea where they are constantly circling each other. like they want what they can’t have and so they flirt up a storm trying to get under the other’s skin and then everything ends up in arguments and frustration about insecurities. they probably have a lot in common and that leads to a lot of understanding but also annoyances because they have very similar traits related to their upbringing and selfish natures. i just have a LOT of feels about them and would really love it if someone took him for me. we can totally be open about it and discuss things as we go. AND LOOK HOW CUTE THE COUPLE IS!!!!
i have so far:
emmaline st. george
- she is a senior, sorority social chair, smart as fuq, and a hot mess inside
- has feelings for sebastian but also has a flirtationship going with one of her professors. it’s a problem.
- basically she is one of those girls who a lot of people think is trouble and a lot of people think is like queen bee belle of the ball. you either love her, admire her, want to be her, or absolutely loathe her.
- political science major. basically a mixture of paris gellar and rebecca logan.
- she is a trust fund baby born to a political mastermind and is very well known for anything BUT her own accomplishments.
- super insecure and hides it behind supreme bitchiness.
- also a sorority girl who has hopes of finding a place where she belongs on campus where people like her for her and not for her daddy’s money.
- very energetic and bubbly, she likes to have fun and be flirty but will always be desperate to find ‘the one’.
- I NEED THE EVAN TO HER REBECCA. i will give you so much love and hugs. like don’t doubt you will never feel so appreciated.
charlotte stanford is zoey deutch
mckenna forbes is emily bett rickards